Re: MS Security Essentials

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 00:14:36 -0400, "t-4-2" <dhuang1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Vista Home premium SP2, IE8, WLM
I have Avast! and Spybot Search&Destroy.
Would like to hear opinions about MS Security Essentials.
If I do decide to install MSSE, do I need to uninstall what I have ?

t-4-2

Yes , which is why I`m keeping what I have installed .

  • Re: Uninstalling XP but...
    ... but I'd have to agree with Gordon. ... ME, in many people's opinions, is ... I personally refuse to install it ... > then you should find an uninstall option in Control Panel-Add and Remove ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Format hard drive on new machine, want XP only
    ... >>> her to purchase a setup package for $225, ... Is it possible to format the hard drive and install only ... Ebay has very high standards for what they sell. ... Aren't we all in here giving our own personal opinions? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Crack is killing me, help!!...or...my 24" K Constantinople worries me
    ... opinions on whether i should install a brass grommet or file it away. ... mounting hole to complensate for the newly formed keyhole? ...
    (rec.music.makers.percussion)
  • techincal question about 98. xp, and games
    ... I have a question I would greatly appreciate any opinions on. ... In January of last year I bought a P4 2.2 machine. ... Java on a cd. ... But if I keep the winxpsp2 os can I also install it or should ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • techincal question re xpsp2-please help or advise
    ... I have a question I would greatly apreciate any opinions on. ... In January of last year I bought a P4 2.2 machine. ... Java on a cd. ... But if I keep the winxpsp2 os can I also install it or should ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)