New User Account

Since lurking in this ng I've learned that creating a non-administrative user account
will enhance security.
How does this work?
I'm the only user and the Administrator.
If I create another account will I need to create a password for both accounts?
When my system starts will I be prompted as to which user is to log in or can
I select a user to automatically log in?
Can I delete the user account using Vista Basic?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Connection Issue with Outlook, being prompted with a logon screen
    ... MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ ... From a user account that ... These users are prompted with a generic logon ... The administrator for many accounts is prompted ...
  • Re: Blocking access to programs
    ... Create your limited user account. ... Then find the application folder ... In the properties - security of that folder remove if present - ... You also want to give administrator a password as ...
  • Re: Security Issue: WSS SP2 allows unauthenticated user to access
    ... but I'm still not convinced that this is not a security issue and ... I'm not logging on with the 'Administrator' user account. ... > login to another machine the same name and password as your login on that XP ...
  • System logon
    ... computer was originally on a network in a school district. ... The user account being booted to is Administrator, ...
  • Re: User Name
    ... To automatically log in, do the following: ... In the list of users, highlight the user account you want automatically logged on. ... MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart Display Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes ... I do not whot that, I whot it> to load windows when I turne on my PC. ...