Re: Anti-Malware and Anti-Virus

JamesJ;1147524 Wrote:
I'm currently using AVG free.
Should I be utilizing an Anti-Malware program, also?

Thanks,
James
It's certainly not a bad idea, I think you would be wise to install
'SUPERAntiSpyware ' (http://www.superantispyware.com/)and run a malware
scan every two or three weeks. SUPERAntiSpyware is pretty universally
well thought of and quite thorough.

This with AVG and you're pretty well set keeping your computer clean.

--
Brian the King

  • Re: commands not waiting, /wait not helping
    ... >smaller install programs, and I wanted to ensure the included projects were ... >current before compiling the main one. ... The START command hates the quoted parameters. ... >> For Wise, like most application, I always install it in a simple ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tools)
  • Re: commands not waiting, /wait not helping
    ... smaller install programs, and I wanted to ensure the included projects were ... batch files, but apparently never checked to see that it waited and actually ... The START command hates the quoted parameters. ... > For Wise, like most application, I always install it in a simple ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tools)
  • Re: Mayayana and others: Know The Notes now for 98SE using MMs new Never Replace scheme
    ... them to try an install. ... Uninstall key, so it wasn't in the Add/Remove ... It's only recently that I investigated the Wise installer's uninstall ... but I would have been willing to register it ...
  • Re: FastCoder may solve mystery of Disappearing IDE.
    ... How do I get that to work inside the IDE, just compile it into a BPL and ... install it? ... Is it wise to include your bank details in the pas file? ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: IS Installing SP2 WiseTo Do!
    ... it would not be wise to install SP2 until it's ... at the Update site, and out of Beta. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)