- From: KristleBawl <KristleBawl@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 22:05:50 -0400
Teana Thirkill wrote:
I aquired Trojan.Dropper on my computer. It runs Vista with a 64AntiVirus programs detect it, but it takes AntiSpyware programs to remove it. These are popular, listed alphabetically.
processor. My McAfee tries to delete it but every time I restart my
computer its there again. I'm not terribly computer savy so I need
help. How do I get this off my computer? Please Help!
- From: Teana Thirkill
- Prev by Date: Re: Trojan.Dropper
- Next by Date: Re: Trojan.Dropper
- Previous by thread: Re: Trojan.Dropper
- Next by thread: Re: Trojan.Dropper