Re: Trojan.Dropper

Teana Thirkill wrote:
I aquired Trojan.Dropper on my computer. It runs Vista with a 64
processor. My McAfee tries to delete it but every time I restart my
computer its there again. I'm not terribly computer savy so I need
help. How do I get this off my computer? Please Help!

AntiVirus programs detect it, but it takes AntiSpyware programs to remove it. These are popular, listed alphabetically.

Ad-Aware
http://www.lavasoft.com/?domain=lavasoftusa.com/products/ad_aware_free.php

Malwarebytes
http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

Spyware Doctor
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/

SuperAntiSpyware
http://www.superantispyware.com/superantispyware.html

  • Re: Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92
    ... Why did you get McAfee without checking with the experts first? ... There are other antivirus programs that are much more compatible ... I already run the latest windows mail program, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Command failed to excecute for attachments
    ... antivirus programs, McAfee or Norton. ... open an attachment on an e-mail that I had previously opened w/o problems. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Command failed to excecute for attachments
    ... antivirus programs, McAfee or Norton. ... open an attachment on an e-mail that I had previously opened w/o problems. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: "Server Busy" Error with ActiveSync
    ... You're not running any firewall applications? ... disabling/uninstalling any antivirus programs (McAfee in particular is ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • Re: "Server Busy" Error with ActiveSync
    ... You're not running any firewall applications? ... disabling/uninstalling any antivirus programs (McAfee in particular is ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)