Re: Cannot decrypt files when copying them to another location

OK. Lets start from the top. What O.S. are you using on your lap top and
your desk top. XP, Vista, ect.? What version and what Service pack?
If your less powerfull computer isint up to snuff it would probly
just be best to decrypte the files prior to moving them.
Please fill in your system spec,s.

I sincerely wish to help, though I cannot take responsibility for
anything you do with my advice - help me help you, and don't give up!
For the -fastest- help, type your problem in Google. Seriously

--
mike0526

  • Vista Service Pack?
    ... Does anyone know if M$ are going to release a service pack for Vista yet? ... (Just for Office 2000, gaming, general internet use ect). ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: DISASTER - VISTA - a NEW PROBLEM and this TIME ITS CRITICIAL
    ... There was a problem with the release version of Vista when copying files to/from a network drive. ... That problem was all but eliminated with service pack 1. ... I can achieve 16Mbps wghen copying a single file of 1GB+, problem is with smaller yet multiple files, once Vista encounters multiple file copy it is a disaster. ... I just can;t stand Progress bar lying to me, I liekd WinXP APPROXIMATELY informing me of time remaining, Vista made a circus out of "calculating time remaining". ...
  • Re: Microsoft Jet 4.0 Service Packs - Service Pack 8
    ... Service Pack website. ... It works on Vista. ... Do not install Jet 4.0 SP-8. ... See http://www.Access.QBuilt.com for Microsoft Access tips and tutorials. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)
  • Re: Vista
    ... SP1 isn't "out" already, ... ImageAnswering a question about Vista and its impact on Intel's earnings forecast, CEO Paul Otellini spills, 'probably October-November' ... During the Q&A portion of an earnings conference call Tuesday, Intel CEO Paul Otellini was asked how Vista sales would impact his company's 2007 sales projections. ... happen when the Service Pack gets released in the fourth quarter time frame, probably the October-November time frame," said Otellini. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Windows XP outshines Vista in benchmarking test
    ... Vista with the beta Service Pack 1 fails to keep pace with its ... New tests have revealed that Windows XP with the beta Service Pack 3 ...
    (rec.travel.europe)