Cannot decrypt files when copying them to another location

On my PC's HDD I have some files encrypted. Used "folder encryption" that is
in one of folder properties selected "Encrypt data..."

Folder is shown in green in explorer respectively.

In the beginning, when I copied any files from this folder to another
location (e.g. USB HDD) files became automatically decrypted, i.e. I could
read those files from USB HDD on any other PC.

But now something changed. Though I did not make any changes to security or
file system settings, files copied from encrypted folder to USB HDD stay
encrypted. That is - I can read them only on PC where I copied them to USB
HDD. On other PCs where I connect USB HDD files are not accessible.

How can I change it back? I need files copied from encrypted folder to USB
HDD to decrypt automatically, because it's backup procedure and I need them
accessible on any other PC. How can I stop encryption attribute to be copied
together with file?

  • NTFS encryption too "persistent"
    ... On my PC's HDD I have some files encrypted by Windows Vista. ... encryption" that is in one of folder properties selected "Encrypt data..." ... location (e.g. USB HDD) files became automatically decrypted, ... How can I stop encryption attribute to be copied ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Copied files are not decrypted
    ... Used "folder encryption" that is ... | location (e.g. USB HDD) files became automatically decrypted, ... How can I stop encryption attribute to be copied ...
  • Copied files are not decrypted
    ... On my PC's HDD I have some files encrypted. ... Used "folder encryption" that is ... location (e.g. USB HDD) files became automatically decrypted, ... How can I stop encryption attribute to be copied ...
  • How to stop Windows copying "encrypted" attribute with file?
    ... On my PC's HDD I have some files encrypted. ... Windows Vista that is in one of folder properties selected "Encrypt data..." ... location (e.g. USB HDD) files became automatically decrypted, ... How can I stop encryption attribute to be copied ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Vista folder encryption attribute - to stop transferring
    ... On my PC's HDD I have some files encrypted by Vista. ... Used "folder encryption" ... location (e.g. USB HDD) files became automatically decrypted, ... How can I stop encryption attribute to be copied ...