Little red x
- From: "Ed Ahern" <eahernisnotat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 22:29:59 -0400
I've been running Vista for about a year. At various times I will open something and it seems that there are "boxes" with red x's and a description. I imagine it is a security thing. Is there someway to shut it off or am I better off leaving it alone. As an example, if I hit the start button and then "help and support" I will get these x's.
- Prev by Date: Re: Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition 10.1 client and server for vista
- Next by Date: little red x's
- Previous by thread: Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition 10.1 client and server for vista
- Next by thread: Re: Little red x