Re: error unable to change parental controls

jan family <janfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I could not find user accounts after going into manage. Is my computer the
same thing as computer under the start button?

You need to go into Control Panel... you'll find what you need right
there.

"alexdagr8est" wrote:

go into safe mode, right click my computer>manage>user accounts> there's
more advanced options in there to disable parental controls for user
account profiles.

--
alexdagr8est

If my post assisted you in any way Tip my scales [image:
http://www.vistax64.com/signaturepics/sigpic88399_1.gif]

  • Re: UserAccountControl Attribute
    ... specific user objects (enabled user accounts) that appear to be missing those ... How can I view the attributes of the user objects in question? ... foreach (string parameter in Parameters) ...
  • Re: Export/import of computer accounts
    ... DNS name of the domain: ... I create the same computer accounts which were in the Active ... I'm going to make a comparison with the user accounts. ... You can install Active Directory on another computer and specify that it is ...
  • Re: Access 2003 application with MSDE backend connection error in
    ... I'm trying to create a connection using my deployed application. ... >> our internal network where the MSDE database is installed. ... >> the necessary user accounts to it. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.developers.toolkitode)
  • Re: New business: many questions (mostly on topic...)
    ... I shall probably be leaving Entourage behind for Mail or Eudora. ... That's where you can manage your website, email accounts (via webmail ... or as an IMAP server), other user accounts, ... You also asked about Mac project management software. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: User accounts gone help needes
    ... the existing install and registry are sufficiently damaged. ... If the accounts aren't listed, they weren't created and don't exist. ... The problem is I can not create any new user accounts. ...