Re: error unable to change parental controls

I could not find user accounts after going into manage. Is my computer the
same thing as computer under the start button?
"alexdagr8est" wrote:

go into safe mode, right click my computer>manage>user accounts> there's
more advanced options in there to disable parental controls for user
account profiles.

--
alexdagr8est

If my post assisted you in any way Tip my scales [image:
http://www.vistax64.com/signaturepics/sigpic88399_1.gif]

  • Remove Users from Safe Mode Logon Screen
    ... limited accounts should not be shown in Safe Mode. ... User accounts that do not have administrative privileges are not listed ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: lost password to log on
    ... How do I start in safe mode?? ... >Then go to User Accounts in Control Panel. ... >permanently lose access to the encrypted data. ...
  • Re: Accounts missing on welcome screen
    ... that account and manage the others from the 'User Accounts' control panel. ... Thanks, but when I try to boot into safe mode, I briefly see a black ... I'm still stuck on the welcome page with no accounts after trying to boot ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Ive been hacked
    ... I get a screen without any user accounts. ... account cannot open the group policy. ... If I log in safe mode no user ...
  • Re: Safe mode account creation
    ... Simply log in to Safe Mode. ... Then go to User Accounts in control Panel. ... Repeat for all accounts, at least the accounts with Administrator ... Then go back to Normal Mode and Change/Add password to all accounts ...