Re: Uninstall Windows Defender please

You can`t uninstall Defeder. It is part of you OS.

"deaeddeavaeilhell" <deaeddeavaeilhell.3vhikf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:deaeddeavaeilhell.3vhikf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

do you know the way hoe to remove windows defender from windows vista
via ms dos (command prompt)...

--
deaeddeavaeilhell

  • Re: Uninstall Windows Defender please
    ... do you know the way hoe to remove windows defender from windows vista ... via ms dos (command prompt)... ...
  • Re: Why is network reading slow?
    ... I am using the DOS command prompt's copy command. ... why such an incredibly tiny buffer? ... DWORD nTotal = 0; ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Ive never seen that message but Im guessing thatyou may be dealing with the
    ... If I can do a job with a single-line command ... By the way, DOS? ... I never said that attrib.exe as a console command was better - ... If I boot to Win98 and open a "console" window it's ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: DOS / XP bat file programming question
    ... How do I feed a "y" response to a DOS command that wants to prompt me ... Note that DOS is an operating system, same as Windows XP. ... There is no DOS under Windows, only a Command Prompt. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)