Re: Extra Login

"Seigfried" <Seigfried@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:7CDE952D-6F35-4B36-B977-648BE3ED0105@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When I first boot my system, an account is available that isn't there when I
look at User Accounts using an Administrator account. It's also not there
when I Switch Users. How do I get rid of this account and why is it there on
the initial login?

OS - Vista Business

And what "account" might that be? Or is it a secret?

  • Re: Secure Logon and Windows Help Instructions
    ... Windows XP HELP indicates that Secure Logon can be turned on and off by ... the ADVANCED tab in User Accounts. ... and the computer can't be configured to log on an account automatically. ... I notice that I have an "Administrator" account ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Thinking of reinstalling Windows...
    ... i've made several user accounts in that time. ... created a new limited user account. ... - the prototype per-user registry gets corrupted ... Classes from HKLM with the account-specific Classes from HKCU. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Share or Sync the same data / same identity between Multiple Users, multiple computers.
    ... I want two User Accounts to share the same Entourage 2004 database. ... account and just use the Admin User account for myself on a daily ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • VB.NET Standard 2003 installation ruined my XP Home system!
    ... new profile of "Uknown Account." ... In Control Panel, User Accounts, ... with total CPU usage at 100%. ... Microsoft Office 97, Professional Edition ...
  • Re: SP2 and rebooting
    ... That should bring up the old style Windows login ... If you know the administrator account password, ... If you can gain access, go to Control Panel, User Accounts, and see if your ...