Re: Drive - Hide

Instead of messing about with the registry, why not just change the security options so users other than you can't read the drive. Right-click -> Properties -> Security. Deny the other users.

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.

"awargi" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:a673c6318cf683444dc915bd5baa845c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thnx alot that worked.

but using the method u made the thread on, it does not hide the drive
from all users.

so if i hide from my user my account, others using another user account
can still see the drive.
so wat can be the solution to this.???

thnx alot.

Brink;1084625 Wrote:
Hello Awargi,

The reg file in the ZIP download below will restore this default
Explorer key and entries back to your registry. After you have extracted
the reg file from the ZIP, just double click on it to merge and approve.

Click to download: 14046

Hope this helps,
Shawn

.