RE: INF Install Failure:

I SUGGEST IF U HAVENT CHECKED YOUR WINDOWS PROCESSES AND INDEX THAT U DO THIS
BUG SEEMS TO SHUT DOWN THESE AND YOUR SYSTEM WONT CATCH IT EVENTUALLY I SEE
SO MANY COM FAILURES ECT THAT I HAVE GONE TO NETFLIX I CAN GET RID OF THIS
THING BUT ITS COMMING BACK I THINKS ITS VIDEO AND E=MAIL AND OF COURSE U HACV
BOTS DROPPING THE THING IN MESSANGER EVEN IF U DONT OPEN THE MESSAGE IT LEFT
ALONE FROM UN KNOWN SENDER IT UN PACKS I SEE IT ON ALL OS NOT JUST MINE VISTA
64 BUT ALSO IN 98 AND HAVE GOTTEN RID OF THIS THING BY FIRST
RUN WINDOWS SCAN = YAHOO HAS A GOOD ONE BUT ONLY WINDOWS HAS NEW VISTA
REGISTERY CLEANER DEFRAG CLEAN UP VIRSUS ECT AND SUPPOSEDLY LIVE
PROTECTION-(I AM UN=INSTALING THE WINDOWS SAFTY SCANNER ITS LET ALL THE BAD
GUYS BACK IN )
I USED SPY BOT AND DESTROY FOR FIRST REGISTERY CLEAN PLS NOTE WINDOWS TOOK
OVER 2 HRS ON THIS AFTER I CORRECTED INDEX AND AL
1. CK WINDOWS PROCESS (MAKE SURE THEY ARE ON IN CONTROL PANEL)
2. CK YOUR INDEX THIS IS TIME COMSUSMING BUT IF YOUR INDEX IS FRAGMENTED AND
NOT IN ORDER YOUR IN TROUBLE
3 WINDOWS FREE OR WHOEVER YOUR VENDOR IS MANY BLOGS MENTION DIFFERNT SITE
FOR SYSTEMS HAVING SAME PROBLEM
THE WINDOWS SCAN TOOK ALMOST 8 HRS AND I WAS CLEAN THEN I LOADED THE TRIAL
VERSION AND IT WOULD SEEM HAS INCREASED MY ATTACKS AND COM ERRORS GOOD LUCK
EVERYONE
--
SP:EAG

"Ǝиçεl" wrote:

<http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecarestarttuneup/threads>

"Cobra3820" wrote:

When One Care Tune-up starts, the following appears on window:
INF install failure, The I/O operation has been aborted because of
either a thread exit or an application request.

--
Cobra3820
Cobra3820's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/101539.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: compilation of java for 64 bit
    ... Windows does as possible, which includes keeping that hole in the process address space. ... A /LARGEADDRESSAWARE 32-bit program running on 64-bit Windows has an address space laid out exactly as it would on 32-bit Windows. ... I did a little digging to substantiate my claim about a gap at the 2GB line. ... Libraries are loaded into 32-bit Windows processes near and below the address 0x7FFFFFFF, which is at the top of a non-/LARGEADDRESSAWARE's usable address space... ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • computer temporarily hangs or extremely lags when I open a new program or window
    ... seem to freeze or hang or lag. ... bringing up the windows processes ... opens. ...
  • Re: 6 Ways to speed up Windows.
    ... The 4th step - Cleanup your registry. ... Windows processes your *ENTIRE* ... Windows loads the registry, true. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • >>>> CLEAN WINDOWS <<<<
    ... Windows Xp Clean Install ... Registry Clean Free Windows ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: Online activity -- what is it?
    ... Clean up your PC. ... Let's go through some maintenance first that should only have to be done ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ... Why you should use a computer firewall.. ...