Re: Destination folder access denied
- From: Greg Hudson <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 01:38:35 -0500
I emailed Windows Onecare and expalined the problem. They sent me
step-by-step instructions to change the TAKEOWN to everyone. By the
way, after I erased the HDD I tried using it to do backup and found it
was not full. I suppose it just needed manual deletion of old files.
How about you post the Microsoft instructions here...
- Prev by Date: Re: Destination folder access denied
- Next by Date: Why is vista suddenly asking me to backup my encrypting file system key?
- Previous by thread: Re: Destination folder access denied
- Next by thread: Re: Should Recovery Drive be Encrypted by Bitlocker?