Re: Destination folder access denied

I emailed Windows Onecare and expalined the problem. They sent me
step-by-step instructions to change the TAKEOWN to everyone. By the
way, after I erased the HDD I tried using it to do backup and found it
was not full. I suppose it just needed manual deletion of old files.

How about you post the Microsoft instructions here...

Thanks, Greg.

Greg Hudson

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Clear SWks Instructions...Please?
    ... There are setup files on multible CD's so answer yes to overright any files. ... Then run the Setup from the location on your HDD. ... paper & web instructions, got to the end after 3 CDs and said there was ... MULTIPLE instances of bad documentation. ...
  • Re: Can any kind soul kindly point me to SIMPLE instructions for SlipStreaming SP2
    ... To upgrade my XP to XP SP2, ... and now I can't find the download page. ... And the one-page set of instructions I found was written by ... I have a 200 GB hdd, brand new, and I'm only able to use 130 ...
  • hard drive replacement
    ... All HDD Mfg's have a web site with full instructions ... and downloads for floppy start ups. ... >avoid data loss or activation issues? ...
  • Re: Locking Application to HDD Sr.No.
    ... Win32_LogicalDisk where MediaType = 12") ... > can anyone help me with the code or instructions to write a code to ... > read the HDD sr no and lock my application to this no. for security and ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: Changing the Hard Disk Drive
    ... What are the instructions with your media player for 'preparing' the hd? ... dire, consequences. ... If I remove the HDD from my computer, ...