Re: Destination folder access denied

Greg Hudson;1078745 Wrote:
alt1231;1078587 Wrote:
How do i set my security so i can access all my files and registry
keys?I dont want to have to do it one by one> >

Use the TAKEOWN command as mentioned in previous msgs (above).
Follow the step by step instructions TO THE LETTER or it won't work.

Regards, Greg.
I emailed Windows Onecare and expalined the problem. They sent me
step-by-step instructions to change the TAKEOWN to everyone. By the
way, after I erased the HDD I tried using it to do backup and found it
was not full. I suppose it just needed manual deletion of old files.