Re: Illegal copies of Operating System And App Software

I agree with what Charlie says here in regards to trying to help them with a free or cheaper setup.

I hope you didn't just report your people that employ you merely cause you're a disgruntled employee.

Being that this is a company that you work for, you may just have opened yourself to a lawsuit yourself as well by inadvertently inviting a possible attacker to this system.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4176 (20090622) __________

http://www.eset.com

  • Re: What have I got here?
    ... |> Best regards ... |But what we have been know to do it to REPORT THEM to the proper ... |IBen Getiner ... selling all his old stuff (got some fine old sci-fi paperbacks, ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: What have I got here?
    ... |> Best regards ... |But what we have been know to do it to REPORT THEM to the proper ... |IBen Getiner ... selling all his old stuff (got some fine old sci-fi paperbacks, ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Democrats SHAME Pervert Charlie Sheen Hired Luv Gov Spitzers Whore, Dressed as a Cheerleader!
    ... Hollywood actor Charlie Sheen is refuting a report that he allegedly hired the same call girl involved in the Eliot Spitzer scandal for a fantasy-themed threesome. ... "There was a report out of the UK that linked Charlie with "Kristen" as part of a threesome where 'Kristen' was asked to be a cheerleader," a publicist for the actor told FOXNews.com. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Adult college student struggles with Chem 103
    ... Charlie and Abbas closed the certain ... lochs over competent matrix. ... Tomorrow, go report a charge! ...
    (rec.arts.poems)
  • Re: File sharing
    ... I'm headed to the feedback site now ... to report it as a problem. ... Regards, ... > dialog we had about it reported it to Apple. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office)