Windows Defender problem

i have Aspire6920G notebook

My OS is Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 32-bit Operating System
i got a McAfee security Centre when i purchase my loptop/notebook it is
included as trial.

few months back i activated the McAfee Security Centre with 1 year
subscription after that activation my problem started.

every time i will start my computer the Windows Defender giving me an
error

the error says:
application failed to initialized: 0x800106ba. A problem caused this
program's service to Stop. To start the service, restart your computer
or serch Help and Support for how to start a service mannually.

i need some advice how to solve this problem

thanking in advance

--
Kenjie

  • Re: Windows Defender problem
    ... i got a McAfee security Centre when i purchase my loptop/notebook it is ... Setting up Windows Vista Parental Controls ...
  • Re: Cost to Upgrade
    ... The public beta has only just commenced within the last couple of months - it's to available to purchase yet. ... "Gene L." ... with Microsoft Outlook 2007 for my Dell computer running Windows Vista Home Premium. ... at home small office - would such an upgrade yield any significant benefits? ...
  • Command Failed to Execute
    ... I am getting tired of getting this error message every time I try to open an ... email with an attachment in Windows Vista Home Premium. ... I think this is just a ploy to get consumers to purchase the latest and ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Boy, did I stir up a hornets nest!
    ... comes with Windows Vista Home Edition preinstalled. ... Do not listen to the trolls who advocate otherwise! ... Nobody should purchase an HP computer. ...
  • Windows Photo Gallery after installing SP1
    ... Windows Vista Home Premium. ... Used by club member and not connected to the Internet at any time since purchase in May 1007. ...