Re: Turn Off Offline Files Synchronization

I used a different subject line thinking I did post with
the same subject as another post. I reposted to a different
group before I checked to see if that was the case.
Sorry. Didn't mean to cause sucha F@#@ing problerm for everyone.

James

"Gordon" <gordonbparker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:eB5BMqA1JHA.4632@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"FromTheRafters" <erratic @nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message news:unteMnA1JHA.4416@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"JamesJ" <jjy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:uJgRsA$0JHA.3988@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I was unable to see my origninal post in ...Vista.General.
I found my post under someone else's post with the SAME subject.
Windows mail placed my post where it ended up.

Try grouping posts by conversation. Done this way, references are kept despite changes in subject field.

But he multiposted, using a different subject line.

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

  • Re: HELP! SMAE PROBLEM!
    ... Gordon wrote: ... said in this thread but really don;t know how to fix it! ... The Subject: header is not an indicator of what thread, ... Sort by conversation/thread takes References: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Can someone please help me with this problem
    ... "Gordon" wrote in message ... your OS, Service Pack level ... Mike Hall - MVP Windows Experience ...
  • Re: How doing I create a .sep printer separator page?
    ... "Gordon" wrote: ... is the ability to assign a separator page. ... That would only apply if the printer is on a network, ... your OS, Service Pack level ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Rules for sent items
    ... Hi Gordon, ... mail - I need criteria for who I am sending the mail FROM, ... folder, instead of my own. ... your OS, Service Pack level ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Converting formulas to value
    ... "Gordon" wrote in message ... references of another source. ... This is a monthly workbook that I now wish to save and transfer to a disk for storage. ... Copy-Paste Special-Values ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.newusers)