Re: Can't see My Reply(s)

No, it's in Vista too. That doesn't mean the one you have ISN'T a worm, but it's mere existence doesn't tell us that one way or the other. Do you have CSRSS.EXE in a folder other than %systemroot%\system32\ ?

Have you scanned your system with more than one anti-malware product?

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

"JamesJ" <jjy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Ofn3b#zzJHA.4272@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I've already done that. I'm a bit concerned that it's a worm 'cause I was
told
the file is used only in Windows XP.

James

.