Re: Use AVG with Vista?

Gordon wrote:

Did you manage to get rid of the nag screen on Vista? I could never get the setting to stick, which is why I went for Premium. (All of £12!!!!)

Hi Gordon,

I haven't tried applying the hack yet. I'll put it on my to-do list and see if it works :)

--
Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :-)
MVP - Windows Desktop Experience 2007-2009

  • Re: Use AVG with Vista?
    ... which is why I went for Premium. ... Hi Gordon, ... I haven't tried applying the hack yet. ... your OS, Service Pack level ...
  • Re: Yanks offer Gordon 2 year deal
    ... I don't want Tom "I can't hack it in October" Gordon anywhere near the ... Yankees next year. ... Here are his post-season numbers for those who don't believe: ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: How to start each day with a positive outlook
    ... (are you sure you want to delete Gordon Brown?) ... One could, I suppose, hack the system texts to provide ... ... "are you sure you want to rub out Gordon Brown" ... ...
    (uk.rec.humour)
  • Re: Registry
    ... Your question has already been answered by both Gordon and myself. ... John Barnett MVP ... Windows Desktop Experience ... The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". ...