Re: Internet Traffic Log File

That's alot of work for me, clicking this link. How 'bout doing the search
for me???

"Malke" <malke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:OKvKAwxyJHA.480@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
JamesJ wrote:

Does Vista Basic generate an incoming and outgoing Intrenet
traffic log file? And if so where might I find it?

Google Is Your Friend:
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=Internet+traffic+log+Vista+Basic%3F&fp=OlAWEoQSgPM

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

  • RE: why learn
    ... > hey i finished working through alot of python stuff and no a fair bit bout ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: why learn
    ... > hey i finished working through alot of python stuff and no a fair bit ... > bout it ... Now it's time to improve your English. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: hey vind, u gay?
    ... oh i forgot u have web tv, u prob cant see alot of the stuff i ask, ... like what chick u would do links.. ... how bout this, who are your favorite women past and present in the wwe? ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)