Re: What is Core Nerworking

I guess we have no need for newsgoroups anymore.

Thanks,
James

"Malke" <malke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:exM7avxyJHA.480@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
JamesJ wrote:

In Windows Firewall Settings Exceptions tab, what is Core Networking. And
if I uncheck it
will it have an adverse effect on my internet or email.

Google Is Your Friend:
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=what+is+Core+Networking&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=what+is+Core+Networking&fp=OlAWEoQSgPM

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

  • Re: What is Core Nerworking
    ... if I uncheck it ... will it have an adverse effect on my internet or email. ... Google Is Your Friend: ...
  • What is Core Nerworking
    ... And if I uncheck it ... will it have an adverse effect on my internet or email. ... James ...
  • Re: What is Core Nerworking
    ... Sorry for my tirade, Malke. ... I forget how busy you guys are. ... if I uncheck it ... will it have an adverse effect on my internet or email. ...
  • Re: Scanning a Mapped Drive on a LAN
    ... understand the issues with your use of the internet, browsing, usenet, ... Select "Trusted Sites Check Mark Circle" ... uncheck this you can't enter non-secure sites in this list. ... OPTIONS / SECURITY tab. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Runtime JavaScript Error
    ... Check "Disable script debugging" and uncheck "Display a notification about ... Also in Internet Options> Advanced> Microsoft VM> check JIT compiler ... uncheck Java console enabled and Java logging enabled. ... I cannot install Windows XP on this computer, ...