What is Core Nerworking

In Windows Firewall Settings Exceptions tab, what is Core Networking. And if I uncheck it
will it have an adverse effect on my internet or email.

Thanks,
James

  • Re: What is Core Nerworking
    ... if I uncheck it ... will it have an adverse effect on my internet or email. ... Google Is Your Friend: ...
  • Re: What is Core Nerworking
    ... "Malke" wrote in message ... if I uncheck it ... will it have an adverse effect on my internet or email. ...
  • Re: Scanning a Mapped Drive on a LAN
    ... understand the issues with your use of the internet, browsing, usenet, ... Select "Trusted Sites Check Mark Circle" ... uncheck this you can't enter non-secure sites in this list. ... OPTIONS / SECURITY tab. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Runtime JavaScript Error
    ... Check "Disable script debugging" and uncheck "Display a notification about ... Also in Internet Options> Advanced> Microsoft VM> check JIT compiler ... uncheck Java console enabled and Java logging enabled. ... I cannot install Windows XP on this computer, ...
  • Man met boy, 12, on internet
    ... MAN MET BOY, 12, ON INTERNET ... A man who met a 12-year-old boy through an Internet chatroom arranged ... Mark James, 21, knew the boy's age and yet continued to be in regular ... contacted the police. ...
    (uk.legal)