Re: What is Core Nerworking

JamesJ wrote:

In Windows Firewall Settings Exceptions tab, what is Core Networking. And
if I uncheck it
will it have an adverse effect on my internet or email.

Google Is Your Friend:
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=what+is+Core+Networking&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=what+is+Core+Networking&fp=OlAWEoQSgPM

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

  • Re: File format
    ... Simplest words: Google It. ... Compare results. ... Elephant Boy Computers ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Greeting Cards?
    ... Google Is A Good Thing. ... Malke ... Elephant Boy Computers ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Blocking google talk
    ... I suppose there is way of blocking the google talk port. ... Elephant Boy Computers ...
  • Re: Windows XP Sidebar
    ... Yahoo has one and so does Google. ... Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic! ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Pro-pro-constructive strategy for proving P = NP.
    ... Google is your friend. ... Best friend, but it's a machine and not the cool Arnold Schwarzenegger ... --MMM (computers, they're great, but sometimes you just want the real ...
    (sci.math)