Firewall not detected

Hi.First sorry for my bad English! I'm using Avira Premium Security
Suite v.8.2 under Windows Vista Ultimate x64. The problem is that
Windows stopped detecting Avira's firewall all of a sudden and alarms me
that I do not have a firewall installed, whereas I actually
do.Protection and updates its work normal and license is active!I guess
it's a bug, but I'm not sure! Is there a solution to this problem?:)

--
bruce79

  • Re: Firewall not detected
    ... "bruce79" wrote in message ... Suite v.8.2 under Windows Vista Ultimate x64. ... Windows stopped detecting Avira's firewall all of a sudden and alarms me ...
  • Firewall Vista also blocks outgoing traffic? Is the firewall good
    ... I use windows vista ultimate and have the integrated firewall turned on. ... give me a reliable source then..) ... not enough protection, please explain why and, which one then is recommended? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Uncorrectable Hardware Error - Solution
    ... I went into the BIOS and changed the memory timing from 166 MHz for DDR ... Windows Vista Ultimate X64 without any more errors! ...
  • Re: 0x0000001a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... "nblessing" wrote in message ... Vista Ultimate x64 on my new computer. ... reinstalled both Windows Vista Ultimate x64 and the Windows 7 x64 Beta ...
  • Re: Cannot write to drive "Media is write protected"
    ... having it now with Windows Vista Ultimate x64. ... drives and seven external hard drives and it seems like in my testing ...