More Global Whoami?

I am frequently logged into multiple domains, with mappings to
multiple servers, and sometimes with various VPN connections running.
Is there a tool (command-prompt utility?) that can list all the ways I
am presently authenticated? "Whoami" and
"System.Security.Principal.WindowsIdentity.GetCurrent()" tell me my
current "primary" user information. However, they do not tell me with
which identity, for example, I have a drive mapped in a different
domain, nor what account I used to log into a VPN.

I'm sure there should be a simple way of getting this information, but
I haven't found it yet. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Brad.
.