- From: Kayman <kayhkay-nospam-@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 14:41:21 +0700
On Sat, 4 Apr 2009 14:02:36 -0400, t-4-2 wrote:
I am afraid what Victek and Mike Hall had said this time could not apply to
Prior to scanning with SuperAntiSpyware, I had done:
1. CCleaner ( I had 4 restore points only 1 day ago ).
2. Spybot Search and Destroy 1.6.2
3. Avast scan
In that order. SuperAntiSpyware took 4hrs. and 22 min. That's too much.
I'd like to have a free edition for malware protection. Any suggestions ?
state your problem and submit a Customer Supprt Request.
- Prev by Date: Re: Adware Pro
- Next by Date: Re: Windows Firewall Question
- Previous by thread: Re: Spyware
- Next by thread: Poor Security Measures Waste Time