Re: Spyware

On Sat, 4 Apr 2009 14:02:36 -0400, t-4-2 wrote:

I am afraid what Victek and Mike Hall had said this time could not apply to
my situation.
Prior to scanning with SuperAntiSpyware, I had done:
1. CCleaner ( I had 4 restore points only 1 day ago ).
2. Spybot Search and Destroy 1.6.2
3. Avast scan
In that order. SuperAntiSpyware took 4hrs. and 22 min. That's too much.
I'd like to have a free edition for malware protection. Any suggestions ?

Go to:
http://www.superantispyware.com/support.html?tag=SUPERANTISPYWARE&trial=no&activated=no&appid={610839F6-D9C8-483C-A9EA-F4F90DBEED2A}
state your problem and submit a Customer Supprt Request.

  • Re: Spyware
    ... Prior to scanning with SuperAntiSpyware, ... Spybot Search and Destroy 1.6.2 ... I'd like to have a free edition for malware protection. ... Dump Avast and use Avira 9 - it includes real-time malware protection ...
  • Re: How to uninstall "reg tool"
    ... Spyware Doctor ... It doesn't hurt to run Spybot Search & Destroy, ... SuperAntiSpyware are the two best programs available. ...
  • Re: Wondering what Ive got........
    ... SpyBot Search and Destroy v1.4 ... SuperAntiSpyware ... Therefore Ad-aware was left out because Sleepyman showed it already had been used. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: Wondering what Ive got........
    ... "David H. Lipman" wrote in message ... SpyBot Search and Destroy v1.4 ... SuperAntiSpyware ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: Trojan/Worm suspect in Vista
    ... Antivirus programs are generally not ... Destroy and SUPERAntiSpyware and update both and run full scans. ...