Re: Keeping it running sufficiently.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS CRAP!

It is **NOT** Spybot Search and Destroy which is available from here (the authors website):

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP
Windows Desktop Experience

"Omar123" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:fdc3edc78bd497c8a36c59c42b9572ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When I first got my computer I didn't realize how important having
antispyware was to keeping it running sufficiently. However, it didn't
take very long for it to become perfectly clear. If you don't have a
good scan you will have many problems that could be avoided so easily.
Search-and-destroy Antispyware is a great option when it comes to
scanning for bugs that will help you keep your computer running at its
peak efficiency. The antispyware solution from Search-and-destroy which
you will find at _http://www.Search-and-destroy.com_ will help give your
PC the protection it needs to keep it in good working condition.:)

--
Omar123

  • Re: Keeping it running sufficiently.
    ... Search-and-destroy Antispyware is a great option when it comes to ... Windows Defender and AVG Free or Avast Free, or something like NOD32 for anti-virus work fine. ...
  • Keeping it running sufficiently.
    ... Search-and-destroy Antispyware is a great option when it comes to ... The antispyware solution from Search-and-destroy which ... PC the protection it needs to keep it in good working condition.:) ...
  • Solution from Search-and-destroy.
    ... you must have antispyware to keep it running at ... The problem is choosing a scan that works. ... Search-and-destroy Antispyware. ... sure it would be worth your time to check it out.:) ...