Re: GOOGLE EARTH - ERROR INSTALLATION MESSAGE

When I Google I get the following. Have you ever tried it yourself ?

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGLD_enCA312CA312&q=code+0x8004905

--
Peter

"Paul Wogstad" <wogstad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ehnGOmmqJHA.6116@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When I try to install Google Earth on my computer (using i.e.8), I get a error message code 0x8004905 and the message which discontinue the installation.

Do anyone have any idea what this means and how to correct it?

  • Re: MS Office 2003 on XP
    ... "Peter Foldes" wrote: ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Another great example of how Word 2007 "brings commands closer to the surface"
    ... Please post all follow-up questions to the newsgroup. ... assistance by email can not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: W2K3 and Exchange
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... I have given them all a separate email accounts and they access these accounts separately on their workstations. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: malware affecting IE7 on XP
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... of stolen code and utilities that will block access to anti malware web sites and other ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Office de-activated after memory upgrade and will not re-activ
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... This has occurred after a RAM upgrade - I upgraded to 1.5 mb by ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)