- From: "Phil Rhodes" <pe.rhodes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:41:19 -0700
I keep getting this pop-up on my new HP laptop. My on-board security tells me it's from an unknown source. What the heck is it? Google search is not turning up many inquiries about this, and no answers; only place to download the thing. My own theory is that Norton, etc put this stuff out to keep you paronoid! Is anyone else getting this?
- Prev by Date: Re: Kaspersky, McAfee and Trend Micro regarded as malware ?
- Next by Date: Re: Windows Defender Switching off.
- Previous by thread: Installer: No elevated privileges on Vista during change?
- Next by thread: Re: VersionManager.exe