Re: Blue lock on icon?

It doesn't sound like the same icon that I sometimes see, but perhaps it means the app should be started with the Run As Admin option?

"Phil" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:918F8936-8964-49B3-9F8B-7869CABC82C5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
I have an Access program that gets installed from a setup.exe program
created in office developer. Part of the install is a icon that is placed on
the desktop. I have a person that installed the software and he tells me
that the icon has a blue lock over the top of the icon. I've never seen
this. When he tries to run the program it opens, but then he gets an
invalid path message when he tries any of the options. Can someone tell me
what the blue lock means?
Thanks,

--
Phil

  • Blue lock on icon?
    ... created in office developer. ... Part of the install is a icon that is placed on ... that the icon has a blue lock over the top of the icon. ...
  • Blue lock on Icon?
    ... created in office developer. ... Part of the install is a icon that is placed on ... that the icon has a blue lock over the top of the icon. ...
  • Blue lock on icon
    ... I have an Access program that gets installed from a setup.exe program ... Part of the install is a icon that is placed on ... that the icon has a blue lock over the top of the icon. ...
  • Re: Office 2007 Prof. constant crashing
    ... If you do not have any other printer icon in Printers and Faxes folder, ... On the User Account Control window, ... Please download and install the software from below weblink: ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Linux Newbie.
    ... There are various ways to install programs in SuSE but, for a newbie, use ... install an icon in the proper category in your Applications menu. ... General tab with the proper icon now appearing where the gear was before. ... executable file in the input field between 'Command:' and 'Browse'. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)