Re: Windows Media Center -wont launch..due to software restriction pol

Hi icepik :) i understand you are getting problems for 2days now on media center,As i understand..you did select windows media center as a default program for your media.Witch i understand how ever you need to tell me more on the problem please? what do you mean buy.. All came back,now to wait til I am told something else is not working?. can you please tell me what you are trying to do? thanks Dion :)
icepik" <icepik.3o1683@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:icepik.3o1683@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had this problem for 2 days, did as directed, settings, default
programs, and set media center as default, or one of them. All came
back. now to wait til I am told something else is not working.

-- >
icepik
Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com

.