Re: What is blocking port 80?

On Mar 4, 3:29 am, "Jesper Ravn" <jesper_r...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

Run NETSTAT -ano and write down the PID number.
From a task manager you can see what process is having the PID.
Ex, Skype is running on port 80.

Ah, I like that set of options, very useful! It turns out the PID is
4, which is System. I am thinking this is a Microsoft change.

Cartoper

  • Re: Find SID for oracle.exe
    ... Edit the columns displayed in Task Manager to include the Threads ... Use SQLPlus to connect to the database instance that is of interest. ... NETSTAT>C:\NSTAT1.TXT ... Proto Local Address Foreign Address State PID ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)
  • Re: Ftp Port Conflict
    ... In Task Manager, did you check the box at the foot of the "Processes" tab ... One other thing you can do is to try and connect to yourself with an FTP ... I did as you said and found PID 2524 was running a ... >>> My FTP service has stopped due to a port conflict with an application. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp)
  • Re: Running Application Process id
    ... in the task manager this pid belongs to dllhost.exe (beacuse the iis use the ... it harder to know under wich dllhost.exe the "xxx" dll runs. ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: What program(s) are accessing the internet
    ... netstat -ano and hit ENTER ... Look at the number in the PID column. ... You can match up the PID # in Task Manager to find the process that is using the port. ... PID is Process ID or process identifier. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Port 80 Problem MS Cant Fix. Help!!!!
    ... look up the PID and type (pro only, use Task Manager in home) ... What happens if you connect to this web server. ... > You must have a firewall, suggest Zone Alarm, but until you ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)