Re: Opening emails

Save the attachment to your computer first and then double-click it. Windows will then give you the opportunity to choose what program to use. If you tick the box that says always use this program, you should be able to open future attachments of the same type from within your email client.

"Kristy Sammons" <sammons11@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ukOfmv3lJHA.1168@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When I open certain email. Sends an error message "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the set associations control panel. How do I do this?

.