Re: Uninstalling AVG
- From: "Lisa" <noone@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:24:27 -0500
Thanks so much!
"Malke" <malke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%23qJrY4olJHA.4372@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm currently running the free version of AVG and I'm switching to
Kasperkey. While uninstalling AVG, I'm being asked if I want to remove
what is currently in my AVG vault. There are virus and trojans quarantined
in the vault. What should I do?
Yes, you should delete them. Doing this will not release the quarantined
files into your operating system.
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!
- Prev by Date: Re: Uninstalling AVG
- Next by Date: Uninstalling AVG
- Previous by thread: Re: Uninstalling AVG
- Next by thread: Uninstalling AVG