Re: Uninstalling AVG

Lisa wrote:

I'm currently running the free version of AVG and I'm switching to
Kasperkey. While uninstalling AVG, I'm being asked if I want to remove
what is currently in my AVG vault. There are virus and trojans quarantined
in the vault. What should I do?

Yes, you should delete them. Doing this will not release the quarantined
files into your operating system.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

  • Re: Uninstalling AVG
    ... Kasperkey. ... While uninstalling AVG, I'm being asked if I want to remove ... what is currently in my AVG vault. ... There are virus and trojans quarantined ...
  • Uninstalling AVG