Uninstalling AVG

I'm currently running the free version of AVG and I'm switching to Kasperkey. While uninstalling AVG, I'm being asked if I want to remove what is currently in my AVG vault. There are virus and trojans quarantined in the vault. What should I do?

  • Re: I-Worm/Bagle.J
    ... | doing a system disable reboot. ... | it or run AVG. ... I still suggest you run a scan such as McAfee from the Multi AV Scanning Tool tool just to ...
  • Re: Kasperky
    ... I used AVG for years and was told it was not sufficient. ... Even reading the product descriptions on Kasperkey IS vs anti virus is confusing to me because there are lots of overlaps. ... If you dont know how to ignore a posting complain ...
  • Re: Uninstalling AVG
    ... Kasperkey. ... While uninstalling AVG, I'm being asked if I want to remove ... what is currently in my AVG vault. ... There are virus and trojans quarantined ...
  • Re: Uninstalling AVG
    ... Kasperkey. ... While uninstalling AVG, I'm being asked if I want to remove ... what is currently in my AVG vault. ... There are virus and trojans quarantined ...
  • Re: AVG Anti-virus wont update
    ... I'm running AVG Free Edition Anti-virus v.7.5 on XP Home SP2 ... of date' - 'please restart'. ... but uninstalling AVG and reinstalling it is pretty darn quick ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)