Re: Windows has found this file is potentially harmful

Just an observation; you need several different malaware type scanning apps,
so having Defender disabled is not helping you. Norton will not detect all
malaware.
Someone I know & trust sent me an attachment that was infected

"Art" <Art@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am running Windows Vista Ultimate with Windows Defender Disabled and
Norton
Internet Security 2009 installed. Someone who is completely trusted sent
me
an email with an attachment. The attachment was defined as a ZIPP file.
copied the file to my desktop and renamed it to a ZIP file to access the
enclosed files. Within the ZIP are four OCX files which I need to copy to
my
System32 directory.

When I attempt to copy the files to any location in my computer, I get
"Windows has found this file is potentially harmful. To help protect your
computer, Windows has blocked access to this file." When I click on the
"How
does this help protect my computer." link it takes me to Windows Mail
help.
This has nothing to do with Windows Mail.

Where can I adjust the Security settings in Windows to fix this problem