Re: What is 'Mia.lib'?
- From: "DL" <address@invalid>
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 20:48:56 -0000
Run a sys cleanup & delete your temp files
"@@@lgyys" <lgyys.3nthse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi. I have changed recently my AV from Norton to Kaspersky. And full
scan shows that there are 3 vulnerebility files, moderately dangerous:
I checked all downloaded programs at that day, thats AdAwareAE,
(anniversary edition), nothing else i have downloaded.
Could somebody tell, are they good files?
Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
- Prev by Date: Re: How to start cmd.exe BOTH as administrator locally AND domain admin?
- Next by Date: Re: EFS UI Application has stopped working: Do not go there!
- Previous by thread: Disabling Windows Resource Protection
- Next by thread: Group Policy Editor HELP :]