RE: Adware and Malware

I had some good success with the paid version of Cyberdefender, which does viruses, spyware and malware.

Mine is WinXP 32, but I assume that it will work for Vista.

JMHO

  • CMD window repaired
    ... Thanks for all the replies on my "cmd window closing as soon as it opened" post. ... I had to run 3 separate utilities to find the malware but once removed ... ... Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums ...
  • CMD window now closing