Re: Determining an administrator on Vista

I get it sam, like if a program needs to validate someone as admin or
not admin. Yep I'm not a programmer just a network admin.

--
SuperXero

  • Re: Send Login Info
    ... > I want to log to a default admin share on a server. ... > app doesn't have admin rights, but my program needs to grab files from ... How can I send admin credentials so that my app can get ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Send Login Info
    ... I want to log to a default admin share on a server. ... app doesn't have admin rights, but my program needs to grab files from say, ... How can I send admin credentials so that my app can get ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: Send Login Info
    ... >> I want to log to a default admin share on a server. ... >> app doesn't have admin rights, but my program needs to grab files from ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: Why do i always need to "Run as an Admin"?
    ... No, if the program needs its rights escalated to run at the moment privilege escalation with admin rights and the account is a non Admin account being used to run the program, then the non admin user must give an user-id and psw to a admin account at the time of privileged escalation. ...
  • Re: Adding a server 2003 domain controller to a Windows 2000 Domai
    ... actually brought in a vendor whenever the network admin was let go and my ... this vendor wasn't real sure of what they were doing and this ... I can get by without this server 2003 being a domain controller, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)