Vista Home : System error 1385 has occurred.
- From: "Brian Stoop" <b.stoop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 20:50:26 -0000
I have Vista Business and Vista Home laptops. The "Sharing and Discovery"
settings in "Network and Sharing Centre" are identical.
When I try to run net use \\ipaddress\IPC$ /USER:administrator password on
the VISTA BUSINESS machine it works.
but on the VISTA HOME machine I get:
"System error 1385 has occurred.
Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at
Is this a security feature or restriction of VISTA HOME and is there a way
to map to the IPC$ share ?
- Prev by Date: Determining an administrator on Vista
- Next by Date: Re: trouble adding to Restricted sites in IE Options (fixed)
- Previous by thread: Determining an administrator on Vista
- Next by thread: Re: Windows Firewall