Re: Permissions

There it is. You are asking for help so you can mess up your computer, which means it is likely you will be back asking for more help fixing something and you won't understand how you messed it up and you will provide insufficient information. You will waste a lot of time; yours and those of others trying to help.

I think most or all people that help others here will prefer that you don't ask for help here when in the future you mess up your computer in a manner you don't understand and you are doing something Windows is trying to protect you from messing up.

"Kathy" <kmodahl@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5F2107EB-C529-4E10-B425-B1E486F7D866@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If I choose to access something and mess up my computer, why can't I?