Re: Permissions

There it is. You are asking for help so you can mess up your computer, which means it is likely you will be back asking for more help fixing something and you won't understand how you messed it up and you will provide insufficient information. You will waste a lot of time; yours and those of others trying to help.

I think most or all people that help others here will prefer that you don't ask for help here when in the future you mess up your computer in a manner you don't understand and you are doing something Windows is trying to protect you from messing up.

"Kathy" <kmodahl@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5F2107EB-C529-4E10-B425-B1E486F7D866@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If I choose to access something and mess up my computer, why can't I?

  • Re: when you protect a sheet, you cant enter using a form
    ... What is the layout of the unlocked cells? ... Protect the sheet and try the dataform again. ... I do not want users to mess with and unlocked the fields they can mess ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Simple ideas for simple minds
    ... This could be seen as a first stage of withdrawal: withdrawing from ... fair elections rather than by killing, and we somehow try to protect ... Sign up and straighten this mess out. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Simple ideas for simple minds
    ... This could be seen as a first stage of withdrawal: withdrawing from ... Then we step in if the government starts to topple, ... fair elections rather than by killing, and we somehow try to protect and ... Sign up and straighten this mess out. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Simple ideas for simple minds
    ... This could be seen as a first stage of withdrawal: withdrawing from ... fair elections rather than by killing, and we somehow try to protect and ... Sign up and straighten this mess out. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: I am a spectacular dumbass. What do I do now?
    ... and use a narrow dowel to gently tap the whole mess through from the ... Win a Fulton Armory AR-15 rifle and protect your 2nd Amendment Rights too! ...
    (rec.guns)