sillyDl DIC trojan virus, I cant remove it! Help!

Hi. I have a problem with the "sillyDl DIC" trojan virus. I've tried
what was posted but everytime I use CA antispy to check, the virus
persists. Also, when I try to remove the virus with the CA antispy, a
message is displayed stating that administrative rights are required.
I've done thorough scans with trend but it wont go away. Please help!

--
bondoh
bondoh's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/bondoh.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: sillyDl DIC trojan virus, I cant remove it! Help!
    ... what was posted but everytime I use CA antispy to check, the virus ... do not post HJT logs to this newsgroup. ...
  • Re: SILLYDL DIC
    ... tried what was posted but everytime I use CA antispy to check, the virus ... Since your other posts were seemingly to other newsgroups, ... Please note - you have posted your Vista trouble on an XP newsgroup. ...
  • Re: SILLYDL DIC
    ... I also have a problem with the "sillyDl DIC" trojan virus. ... tried what was posted but everytime I use CA antispy to check, ...
  • Re: Running Virus Scan
    ... app to an .xlsx file. ... What I want is to not have the virus scan run everytime ... Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Re: MS Office - Slow Network Access (Incl MS Access slow FE/BE)
    ... >Thanks for the response Cheryl. ... including shutting ... >down my virus scan program etc. ... persists. ...