Logon to mail.comcast.net

I can see my old emails but I can not receive any new ones. I keep getting
this box that asks me to logon to mail.comcast.net and asks me to verify that
both the username and password are correct for my mail server. I enter the
info but still nothing.
--
Shelley

  • Re: Strange Exim errors
    ... I recently set up a mail server in my home network as an experiment. ... username and dyndns_address is my DynDNS URL). ... and I can both send and receive emails. ... I assume that this is somehow using my machine as a relay, ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Strange Exim errors
    ... I recently set up a mail server in my home network as an experiment. ... username and dyndns_address is my DynDNS URL). ... and I can both send and receive emails. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: Windows2000 Security event logs
    ... field really populated with the datum username or is ... Subject: Windows2000 Security event logs ... Special privileges assigned to new logon: ... Logon Type: 3 ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: how to pass nt password ?
    ... i logon in xp, run the service locally on xp1 local machine. ... reach out to other machines having similar services and check whether it is ... f) the logonuser fucntion requires username, ... > with the minimum credentials required to operate). ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: Password access for folders over network
    ... the network logon always uses the currently logged on user ... but you *can* get it to prompt for the password. ... username, ...