Re: McAfee Malware Not Recognized

Barbwire wrote:

Just got a new laptop and I keep getting an alert from Windows Security
saying no malware protection.....I have McAfee and don't know how to get
alert to stop or to get it recognized. Help! Please!

Usually with new computers you need to register the preinstalled security
software. Have you done this? In any case, McAfee is one of the worst
choices for security software you could make (with Norton being another bad
one). My recommendation would be to completely uninstall McAfee and use
something better. Commercially, I like NOD32. For free antivirus software,
I like Avast.

Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!