Need advice on RunDll error loading problem...

Could anyone advise me on how to get rid of a annoying message which
happens every time on start up.

RunDll/error loading

C:/users/NAME~1/AppData/local/temp/ssqQgDtr.dll

module not found

Now everything else on my laptop is working wonderfully loving my vista
experience. Have been using mac for years and can only find this as my
only annoyance with vista can anybody help me, would very much welcome
your guidance in this matter thanking you inadvance.

--
Ron1Vista

  • RE: Need advice on RunDll error loading problem...
    ... "Ron1Vista" wrote: ... Could anyone advise me on how to get rid of a annoying message which ... Now everything else on my laptop is working wonderfully loving my vista ...
  • Re: Vista (WAS: Re: OE problems)
    ... basically XP with a Vista interface. ... was arc welding near-by..I've been reading these posts and have been fitzing ... sometimes when I use Outlook I send a reply and the person ... I had DH get rid of the 'curser ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • RE: Vistas New Windows Explorer.
    ... permanently get rid of the damn column. ... How do I shut off the file type system where it creates columns based on ... Vista set up columns as if they were music files. ... move/copy on the Context menu. ...
  • Re: OT: Vista feedback?
    ... I sure hope they put a spell checker in it, and get rid of that stupid dog, ... SP2 before even considering changing from XP to hasta la Vista. ... Windows Vista SP2 is a good idea. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Windows Explorer Out Of Control
    ... How do I get rid of TAGS??? ... permanently get rid of the damn column. ... I'm just sick and tired of Vista guessing wrong and inserting ... unwanted music and video columns for files that have ...