Re: Security

Hi
I was using Windows Live One for virus and security and it worked fine
but trying to save the $60 I let it expire and had been using Windows
Defender instead. It was working ok at least it came on when I turned it
on but now it dosen't want to run at all. If I could get it running is
this program good enough for virus and malware etc. or could you
recomend something better to use.
Dan

I am using Vista Home premium.

Even if you can get it working again Windows Defender only provides spyware protection. You will need an additional antivirus program. If you want a free program you can choose from the big free three; Avira, Avast!, AVG.

.