Re: How to deal with virus and spyware?

jakein2008 wrote:
Hi, thank you for your answer,

If I know that 1 files is infected in one disk and my vista is clean, how should I use that infected files?

You don't use the infected file. If you can't clean it, delete it.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Benjamin Franklin

The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot

  • Re: How to deal with virus and spyware?
    ... "Bruce Chambers" wrote: ... should I use that infected files? ... The philosopher has never killed any priests, ...
  • Re: Donk.A on XP
    ... The infected files are ... Symantec has a removal tool for Donk.Q, ... but I'm not sure if it's safe to ... > files to clean them? ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: YourSiteBar and PSgaurd
    ... I used AVG to clean the virus infected files. ... again the same 2 reg entries are caught. ... selected key. ...
  • Re: YourSiteBar and PSgaurd
    ... I used AVG to clean the virus infected files. ... again the same 2 reg entries are caught. ... selected key. ...
  • Re: possible virus and spyware on computer
    ... I downloaded Ad-aware and found some infected files. ... >and it says your clean, then more than likely you are clean ... I eliminated the virus with Norton ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)