Re: my vista will be attacked or not by remote control?

Hi, thank you for your answer,

If I use standard user to remote control a infected computer instead of
administrator account , will my computer get infected?

Thanks.

Running as a standard user is safer, but you're missing the point. If the computer that you want to help clean is functional enough to establish a remote control session over the internet it would be safer and more efficient to walk the user through downloading and installing something like MBAM (Malware-Bytes Anti-Malware) or SuperAntiSpyware. That way the computer could be cleaned without putting your system at risk. Why is using "remote control" important?

.